If you’re excited to learn how Evernote can help you get more and stay organised, booking a strategy session with me is the first step. Whether you are looking at Evernote for personal use, business use, or both, I’ll be able to explain benefits and options. Here’s how it works:
Step 1 – Book in a FREE 30-minute strategy session with me by clicking on the Appointment Scheduler below. We meet up online (via Skype, Zoom or phone) and I conduct a review your current situation and explain the possibilities of Evernote. Step 2 – Complete my Evernote Questionnaire prior to our strategy session so that I can prepare for our session together. Additional Services Include:
Latest Blog Articles
- What is a Brand Style Guide and Why is it Important?
- Improve Productivity with a Password Manager
- 3 Magic Keys To Blitzing Your Task List
- How to Maintain Small-Business Productivity During the Holidays
- Cut Down Email Clutter with Google Drive
- Why Businesses Struggle to Grow
- What Systems can do for your Business
- Why You Need to Document Business Processes
- What is Business Systemisation
- Wendy Tadokoro Awarded Evernote Business Consultant Certification
When I started working with Wendy I had too many projects and related tasks that I was working on and I felt that I wasn’t being efficient. I was working long hours and not spending as much time with my family as I wanted to. Since learning the productivity strategies that Wendy teaches, I am now more conscious of how I manage my time and tasks and I am constantly improving. Wendy goes the extra mile to ensure that you get the best results from the training."